Privacy statement Sportpaleishoogeveen.nl
All data collected by sportpaleishoogeveen.nl will be kept highly confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties. The information you provide to sportpaleishoogeveen.nl will be treated with the utmost care.
If you have indicated that you would like to receive the newsletter, you may be contacted by sportpaleishoogeveen.nl. There will always be an option to cancel the newsletter in the mail.
There may be links on this website to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices nor the content of such sites. If you have any questions about privacy, please feel free to contact email@example.com
Article 1 - General
Your personal data (e.g. name, address and e-mail address) are provided to us by you. These data are carefully processed and secured by us. In doing so, we comply with the requirements set by the Personal Data Protection Act for processing personal data. Under the aforementioned Act, we are the data controller. The following articles inform you about how we handle your personal data. This statement applies only to this website and not to any third-party websites to which we link.
Article 2 - Customer information
(1) Your personal data, insofar as they are obtained for the conclusion and performance of the contract, shall be used exclusively for the performance of the contract. For example, your name and address details must be provided to suppliers.
(2) Without your explicit consent and without a legal basis or obligation, your data will not be provided to third parties with the sole exception of third parties involved in the execution of the agreement.
Article 3 - Rights
You have the right to access, amend and correct your collected data at any time. You can submit a request to this effect via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 4 - Web analysis with Google Analytics
With your permission, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies" (text files placed on your computer) to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information thus obtained, including the address of your computer (IP address), will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google uses this information to track how our website is used, to provide us with reports on the website and to provide its advertisers with information on the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally required to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on Google's behalf. We have no influence on this.
You can block the acquisition and processing of your IP address by Google Analytics at any time for future acquisition and processing.
Article 5 - Information about cookies
(2) You can pre-set your browser to block cookies. However, this may result in the website not functioning optimally while you visit it.
Article 6 - Liability
Sportpaleis Hoogeveen does all it can to prevent accidents, however, it is good to know that there are risks with any sports activity.
- The participant participates in the activities voluntarily and at his/her own risk
- The participant declares to be in good health and not to have consumed alcohol and/or drugs before the start and during the activities. If they do not comply with this, they cannot participate in our sports activities
- The instructions of Sportpaleis Hoogeveen staff must be followed at all times
- The participant is aware of the possible dangers/risks that sporting activities may entail. He/she will thus not have to overestimate his/her own abilities or disregard instructions
- Participants understand that Sportpaleis Hoogeveen cannot be held liable for damage and/or injury to personal property or themselves
- The client and/or participant is expected to take out appropriate accident and/or travel insurance. In any case, Sportpaleis Hoogeveen will never accept liability for damage for which a claim for compensation exists, or is deemed to exist on the grounds of the preceding sentence, under travel and/or travel insurance.
- In the unlikely event of an event occurring during the performance of an activity which leads to liability of Sportpaleis Hoogeveen, such liability will be limited to the amount(s) to which the liability insurance taken out by Sportpaleis Hoogeveen gives claim.
- If participant is under 18 years of age, his/her guardian/parent(s) has agreed to participate according to the above conditions